For Rent £370.00 per week - Flat/Apartment
Modern spacious flat on the first floor of a well-maintained period building. Benefitting from a spacious split level layout, juliette balcony, excellent storage space, and a quiet leafy outlook.
Comprising a light and bright living room, with open plan modern kitchen. Featuring one bedroom to the rear which has doors opening like a juliette style balcony. There is a second room/walk-in-wardrobe and ideally used for office or storage/dressing room, offering excellent built-in cupboard space. There is one bathroom which is immaculately tiled and with a shower over bath.
Bramber Road is primely located in the heart of West Kensington, a short stroll to the tube station, as well as West Brompton overground, plus the shops of North End Road.
- One bedroom plus separate walk-in wardrobe
- Open plan living and kitchen
- Modern flat on the first floor
- Juliette balcony off the bedroom
- Quiet leafy residential street
- Tenant fees: We charge £275 + VAT (£330 inc. VAT) to cover the costs of administration, references and agreement preparation. Additional fee may apply for the inventory, quote can be obtained depending on the size of the property.