Let £365.00 per week - Flat/Apartment
A spacious and bright studio on a highly desirable garden square in Knightsbridge. Benefitting from a separate kitchen, wooden floors, high ceilings, excellent storage space and neutral bathroom, plus communal garden access.
Ovington Square is primely located moments from some of London’s most finest shopping and dining experiences including Harrods and Harvey Nichols, plus all the boutique stores and beauty salons the area has to offer. Walk to the open fields of Hyde Park within minutes, as well as the transport links of Knightsbridge and South Kensington tube stations (District, Circle, Piccadilly lines).
- Spacious and bright studio apartment
- Highly desirable garden square in Knightsbridge
- Includes access to communal gardens
- Separate kitchen
- High ceilings
- Wood floors
- Close to the station and Hyde Park
- Tenant fees: We charge £275 + VAT (£330 inc. VAT) to cover the costs of administration, references and agreement preparation. Additional fee may apply for the inventory, quote can be obtained depending on the size of the property.