For Rent, Let £595.00 per week - Flat/Apartment
A stunning and spacious one bedroom garden property arranged over the raised ground floor with beautiful living areas and a sunny conservatory leading out to the garden. An absolute must see for someone looking for that something special. Approx 720sqft.
Comprising a separate reception to the front of the property boasting high ceilings, through the entrance hallway you have a modern well-fitted integrated kitchen leading through to the super sunny conservatory, currently used as a dining room, which then leads out to your own private decked garden retreat. The bedroom is also to the rear of the property fitted with wardrobes and overlooking the gardens. The bathroom is just off the hallway with a shower over bath.
Featuring wood flooring throughout, gas heating, neutral decor and high ceilings – this property has a modernised feel yet still holding it’s original character and charm.
Located in a popular Chelsea location in a pretty tree-lined residential street, moments from the amenities of Old Brompton Road, the Fulham Road, Hollywood Road and Earls Court allowing easy access to a wide variety of shops and cafes, such as Tesco 24hr supermarket, Brinkleys wine bar and Marks and Spencer simply foods. The closest stations are Earls Court, West Brompton and Fulham Broadway, along with a wide range of bus links servicing the Fulham Road, Finborough Road and Old Brompton Road.
Available on a furnished or unfurnished basis from 2nd July. Enquire now to avoid disappointment.
- Large one bedroom flat – approx 720sqft
- Private rear decked garden
- Gorgeous conservatory ideal for dining, leading out to the garden
- High ceilings and wood floors
- Excellent storage space
- Quiet leafy residential street in Chelsea
- Tenant fees: We charge £275 + VAT (£330 inc. VAT) to cover the costs of administration, references and agreement preparation. Additional fee may apply for the inventory, quote can be obtained depending on the size of the property.